We played 2 rounds of mini golf on a really fun course!
I won one. He won one
This is Philip's "I can't believe I just missed that shot"face.
We raced on this slide and I won!
I'm preparing the kabobs we grilled for dinner at our first campsite.
My husband, the amazing cook!
Looks yummy right?
Our view of Long's Peak
We played Pass the Pigs in our down time.
Here is our breakfast...sausage and banana pancakes!
I am so happy to be drinking coffee out of my camping mug!
We drove up Old Fall River Road to the Alpine Visitor Center.
A picture along the way...
We took a short hike up to the top of a peak.
I've always wanted a picture like this! Fun right??
This is Philip's handiwork.
Another fun jumping picture!
I am very proud of this picture :)
Dinner day 2: steak, potatoes and baked beans!
I'm just finishing off the leftovers...
Two baby weasels! Aren't they cute?
There were chipmunks everywhere!
Sprague Lake!
We took a walk along a secluded trail. Philip thought he saw something that might be a moose. He zoomed in with the camera and saw something that looked like this.
He was right! It turned out to be a moose! This was my first time to ever see a moose in the wild!
Breakfast on day 2 was a little chilly.
I have the cutest husband ever...
A gorgeous meadow we took a hike through
All in all, the weekend was great! We saw more wildlife than we have ever seen in one trip to Rocky Mountain National Park. We saw a moose, baby weasels, chipmunks, coyotes, elk, deer, marmots, fish, and lots of birds! Our first camping trip as a married couple was lots of fun! There will be many more to come!








No comments:
Post a Comment