Isn't it so hard to wait? I know I am not the only one who feels this way because many books have been written on waiting. Sometimes I feel like I am always waiting for the next big thing. Right now I am waiting to see if the state of Texas will recognize me as a Licensed Professional Counselor Intern. I certainly hope they do because I have a job that I can't start until they do. It is pretty much my dream job. I won't write about it until I know that it is a sure thing. I am waiting on all my paperwork to come back from the state which will probably take another few weeks. There shouldn't be any problems with it, but there is always that what if.
In the meantime, all I can do is wait. At this point it is out of my hands. I truly believe that God has opened up doors that I never thought would open. He has certainly closed lots of other doors along the way. For a while I wasn't sure any of the doors would ever open, but now the perfect one has. There is one door left and I just have to wait.
God has given me a foreign sense of peace during this waiting period. I'm usually much more frantic when it comes to waiting, but this time I wait knowing that I have a perfect God that has a perfect plan that he will reveal in His perfect timing.
So...I will wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment