Well I am finally getting around to posting some before and after photos of our new house. We are finally to the point where all the finishing touches are up (at least in the kitchen). I have had so much fun decorating and crafting things for our house. Every change we have made to our home has been do-it-yourself thanks to the help of our family and friends! We have worked really hard, but it has definitely paid off. In the kitchen we changed the flooring, painted the walls, painted the cabinets, changed the cabinet hardware, changed the light fixture over the sink, replaced the sink, added a microwave and refrigerator and raised the pendant lights over the bar area.
 |
| Before: Please pardon my finger in the picture :) |
 |
| After...finger free! |
Here are some the pictures we took during the whole process.
Hopefully I will be able to post more on the rest of the house soon!
Great job! It looks beautiful!
ReplyDelete