Thursday, February 24, 2011

Apartment hunting

So Philip and I have spent the last week and half apartment hunting for our first place we will get to live together (after we are married of course). It is so fun to get to look for the first home I will share with my future husband. While it is fun, it is also stressful. We do have a budget we have to work with. As much as I wanted the roomy 2 bedroom apartment so we could have plenty of space for all our stuff, it isn't looking like that is going to happen. It is looking like our first place will be a little 1 bedroom apartment. I like to think of it as cozy. We figured if we start off small, we can only go up from there! It will force us to have to get rid of a lot of stuff that each of us has accumulated that we don't really need.

Even though it will probably be quite awhile before we can have the apartment or house of our dreams, I am excited to make our tiny little first apartment a cozy little home for Philip and I. The one we feel the best about even has a little loft! I've always wanted a loft. It is very little, but it is a loft!

In other news, Philip and I are taking a quick trip to Texas for a wedding. Two of his close friends from Wilderness Ranch are tying the knot. We will only be there for one night, but I am excited about soaking in a little Texas air.

1 comment:

  1. Excited we get to see you on your visit, even if it is brief!

    ReplyDelete