I can't remember the last time I had the flu. I used to NEVER get sick. It was amazing. Then I got this job as a preschool teacher assistant where I am constantly surrounded by germy little 3-5 year olds. I love them...but they are gross. Snotty noses and dirty hands...enough said. Well the combination of being around these kids plus my super busy non-stop schedule has finally caught up with me. I have the flu.
I am on day 3 of the flu and am feeling much better than I did on Monday and Tuesday. While being sick isn't fun, getting to lay on the couch and watch TV all day is a nice change from my normal insane schedule. I also happen to have an amazing fiance who went out and bought me medicine, gatorade, chicken broth, and a beautiful orchid! He has noticed me comment on orchids several times in different stores. Well, he remembered this and bought me a "get well soon" orchid. I love it.
Since I am feeling much better today that probably means I will have to get back to reality tomorrow....oh well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment