Yesterday was a very windy day in Denver. For Philip's birthday last December I got him a really nice fancy kite. Well, yesterday we finally pulled it out and used it! It was SO much fun. For those of you who might think flying kites is lame, you've never flown a really good kite. After about an hour Philip figured out how to do all kinds of circles and loops and flips with the kite. At certain points when I was flying it, the wind was so strong that I couldn't stand in one place!
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Let's go fly a kite!
Yesterday was a very windy day in Denver. For Philip's birthday last December I got him a really nice fancy kite. Well, yesterday we finally pulled it out and used it! It was SO much fun. For those of you who might think flying kites is lame, you've never flown a really good kite. After about an hour Philip figured out how to do all kinds of circles and loops and flips with the kite. At certain points when I was flying it, the wind was so strong that I couldn't stand in one place!
Labels:
kites
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment