Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rain

I've been in more of a reading mood than a writing mood the past few weeks. That is probably because I have been trying to finish up the semester. As of this morning, I am officially finished! It feels great. I am trying to to think too hard about the fact that my online summer theology class starts on Monday...

Now I have this whole Wednesday evening to do whatever I want. I probably should try to finish packing since we are moving on Saturday, but that can wait. Right now it is raining, which is a rare occurrence in Colorado compared to the wonderful thunderstorms I am used to getting in Texas. I am just going to sit on my couch and soak in the nothingness that I have to do tonight. On my way home from internship I stopped at a redbox and got 3 movies. No, I don't plan on watching all of them tonight. I just wanted to have some options.

Like I mentioned before, I am moving on Saturday. I get to move into our new apartment and live by myself for a month and a half before we get married. I am actually really excited about this. Someone once told me that it is really good to get a chance to live by yourself before you get married. Philip has had that opportunity so he graciously is letting me be the one to live in our new apartment until we get married. I am an introvert by nature so spending lots of time alone has never really bothered me. I am planning on using the time to start some sewing projects and work on decorating the apartment.

We are down to less than 2 months before the wedding! So exciting

My birthday is on Sunday. Philip apparently has some big surprise planned for me. I will let yall know what he does!

No comments:

Post a Comment