In 15 days I will marry the love of my life and become Mrs. Philip Adamson. Woa. I feel like the wedding has some how snuck up on me. It kept feeling like the wedding was forever away and then all the sudden the one month mark hit and I freaked out about everything that still needed to be done! Thankfully, most of that stuff has been taken care of thanks to my wonderful mother. She came up for a visit last weekend for some mother/daughter time. It was so nice to spend some time with here here in Denver. I got to show her our new apartment and our new dishes and our new curtains and our new bedspread and everything else that is new! She also gave me some much needed help in making something for my bridesmaids. In addition to buying them something, I decided I also wanted to make each of them something. I can't say just what we made them until after the wedding...sorry! I was so grateful for my mom's help in that project.
Philip and I are both taking an online class this summer. We had a 10 page paper due today at midnight. I am happy to say I started mine at 6:15 this morning and finished about 3:15 this afternoon...with many breaks in between. Philip is still working on his. I actually had to leave the room because he was procrastinating so much. If I had stayed in there he would have just come and laid on my lap and said cute little things to me and would have never finished his paper. So I am in the bedroom writing this and he is in the living room hopefully working on his paper! I told him he could not come visit me until he had written another 300 words for his paper. I am just glad I finished because now I can focus on the wedding without having that paper in the back of my mind.
Next weekend my best friend Becca is flying in the spend some time with me before the wedding. We plan on antique shopping, sewing, watching lots of movies and staying up late to soak in all the face to face time we don't get due to living in separate states. If I can just make it through next week I will be free from internship, work, and class for 2 whole weeks! I'll get almost a whole week in Texas and then 8 days on our honeymoon! Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment