Sorry about my absence over that past 3 months or so. This is our last semester of seminary which means we graduate on May 12! Most of my free time has been spent job hunting. We are moving to Texas (most likely North Texas) the day after we graduate, jobs or no jobs! While job hunting can be exciting, it is also stressful and tiring. I am looking for counseling jobs and Philip is looking for jobs with a Parks and Recreation department. I got my first call back today to schedule an interview, but unfortunately she was not willing to wait the 2 months until we move to Texas. We are trying to keep our hopes up. I am surprisingly not too nervous about it yet. I keep telling myself that God has jobs out there for both of us. We may not find them exactly when we would like, but we should not give up hope.
Knowing that we are moving in exactly 2 months is exciting, but also bittersweet. I would love to squeeze in as much Colorado funness (not a word, but who cares?) as I can in these last 2 months. The weather is finally warming up which means we can do more things outside! Last weekend we went on a date to the Aquarium. I've been to the aquarium lots of times, but it has always been with a 5 year old. This time was much different seeing it with my husband. We also went to the zoo the weekend before to celebrate me passing my Comprehensive Exams! Here are some pictures from the past 2 weekends.
Oh yeah...I cut all my hair off (as you can tell from the pictures). I just decided it was time for something different. I love it! Surprisingly, Philip loves it too. I didn't tell him I was cutting it off so I was a little nervous about what he would think. I think even he was surprised by how much he loved it!


No comments:
Post a Comment