Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas, Camping and Huskies!

So here is a quick update on our last month via photos and just a little bit of text!

These first few are from Philip and I celebrating our very first Christmas together as a married couple. We opened presents at our apartment and then went out for a very nice dinner at The Keg in downtown Denver.






Here are some pictures from Christmas day with Philip's family. I somehow managed to not take one single picture while we were with my family. I should get better at that...




I also got to spend some time with my very best friend, Becca, while we were in Texas.  It was so fun to see the house she lives in now and get to catch up with her face to face!



A few weekends ago we went camping at a state park right outside of Denver. I know most people would say we are crazy for camping in January, but we spoiled ourselves a bit. We got a site with electricity and brought along our electric blanket and laptop to watch movies. It was great fun!


These next pictures are from our weekend in Winter Park. One of our Christmas presents from Philip's grandpa was a husky dog sled ride! (Philip was actually the one who came up with this idea and surprised me.) For those of you who know my love of huskies, you can imagine how excited I was about this!












It has definitely been a fun month! School starts next week so there will be a little less fun and a lot more studying! It is all worth it though because we graduate in less than 4 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment