Monday, January 9, 2012

6 months of marriage!

Today is our 6 month anniversary! To be honest, it feels like we have been married longer than that. Sometimes we joke that we already feel like an old married couple...in a good way! We often say the exact same thing at the same time. We got to bed early and get up early. We are much more in love than we were 6 months ago when we said "I do!"

In honor of our 6 month anniversary, I want to name the top 6 memories of our marriage so far, excluding the actual wedding and honeymoon. Those are a bit too obvious! These are listed in the order they happened, not in the order of most important. I find it hard to rank one over the other.

1. Our camping trip to Estes Park which I blogged about here.



2. A spur-of-the-moment day trip we took driving through the mountains. We saw 2 huskies which of course made my day!



3. Our Labor Day weekend we spent in Grand Lake, CO which I blogged about here.




4. The weekend we spent in Aspen, CO during the peak of the Aspens changing!




5. Flying home to meet our nephew, Jacob, for the very first time! I blogged about it here.


6. The time we got to spend with both of our families when they each came to visit us in Colorado. Unfortunately, the only picture I have from when Philip's family came to visit is from him changing our flat tire on the way back to Denver from the mountains. I blogged about that here.




It has been a wonderful first 6 months of marriage for us! I look forward to many, many, many more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment