This past weekend Philip and I went home to visit our newborn nephew, Jacob. My brother and his wife Lindy, became parents on September 22. We were both so excited to meet this little guy. We flew in on Friday night and went to visit them on Saturday. He was even more precious than the pictures I had seen! He is actually a good-looking baby. I'm not ashamed to say that some babies are just not that cute. I think if you are honest with yourself you think that too. Jacob is way cute. He has a full head of hair. He will probably need a haircut soon. It is crazy. He is a really good baby too. He hardly spits up and I only saw him cry when he was hungry. Here is a picture of his cuteness!
The whole weekend was great. We got to see both sets of my grandparents and spent lots of time with family. We watched the A&M game with Timothy and Lindy. Jacob pretty much slept the whole time.
My whole family is coming up to Colorado for Thanksgiving. We are so pumped! We are renting a house in Estes Park. This will be our first Thanksgiving ever away from home. I am so thankful that my family was able to come to us since we couldn't come to them this year.
In other random news, yesterday I was behind a car that had a husky in it. Some of you know my love of huskies. I will own one someday. I will. So I am so obsessed that I took a picture and sent it to Philip. Call me creepy...I don't care. Here it is.

I'm so happy ya'll had a nice trip to visit Jacob. He CERTAINLY does have a ton of hair, and it's so dark. Ah, the days of newborns sleeping most of the day. I hope she cherishes those moments...they will change! Haha. But, it's all part of the memories. I love huskies. They are gorgeous dogs. I wish we were coming up to Colorado for Thanksgiving. Sounds like ya'll are going to have a wonderful time! :)
ReplyDelete