Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Embracing my inner dork.

I definitely have a dorky side to me, as does my husband (his is bigger). Lindsey just wrote a post about a show she and her husband enjoy watching and it made me want to write this one. It is rare that Philip and I have a "show" that we like to watch because our schedules are so crazy. We actually found a new one this season that we both really enjoy. It is Terra Nova. Now depending on who you are, you may or may not be judging me right now. The show may seem kind of dorky, but it is really good! It is basically a cross between Lost, Jurassic Park and Back to the Future. They started advertising the show pretty heavily a few months ago and that made Philip really want to watch it. It airs on Mondays when I am in class so I didn't really pay much attention to it because I knew I wouldn't be able to watch it. Well he loved the first episode so much it made me want to watch it.....so I signed up for a 1 month free trial of Hulu Plus so I could watch it online. Well, turns out I loved it as well. So we have now agreed to watch it together on Tuesdays on Hulu Plus. I don't know what we are going to do when my free trial runs out. I guess we will just sign up for another free trial with Philip's email!


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy ya'lls "show"! Glad we now have one. Thanks for referring to me! So happy you read the blog.

    ReplyDelete