Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Clean Kitchen...

I have a pretty big New Testament midterm coming up on Monday along with 2 papers and a quiz next week. I took a statistics midterm yesterday that was a little harder than I anticipated. Philip and I are spending the weekend in Estes Park with his parents who are visiting. In order to make it a fun weekend, we are trying to study a lot this week so we do not have to study at all while we are enjoying time with them. So basically that means I should be studying instead of writing a blog post.

Well I vowed that tonight would be spent studying, but I mean how can I study when the kitchen is a mess? Now some of you would not have the slightest problem with a messy kitchen, but I do. When I am super busy and hardly home I am ok with the dishes piling up somewhat, but as soon as I get a chance I will scrub the kitchen down. Well tonight as I sat down to study I looked over in the kitchen and thought the kitchen is dirty...but I really need to study...but it would be so much more fun to clean the kitchen...Yes I actually enjoy cleaning the kitchen. I love the feeling of a clean kitchen. In college when I would get overly stressed I would just drop everything and clean. My favorite was mopping our tile floor. I loved opening the windows and putting the fan on high and watching the water dry, leaving a sparkling tile floor! I really miss that house...

So, now that the kitchen is clean I guess that means I have to study.

Also, Jordan requested to hear the story of Philip and me...anyone else have any requests?

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, my request was heard!

    And I remember those days I would come home and you'd be mopping... especially the day of the "bathtub incident". To this day, I never look at a McDonald's the same. ;)

    ReplyDelete