Monday, October 25, 2010

Getaway Weekend

Philip and I spent this past weekend in Estes Park with his parents. It was a wonderful weekend and a much-needed break from the busyness of school and work. It is elk mating season in Rocky Mountain National Park, so we got to see and hear lots of elk! They walk right through town without a care in the world. Here are some pictures from the trip. 


This is one of my favorite pictures. 


I really wanted a picture of an aspen with yellow leaves in the snow. This was the best we could do :)



Bear Lake






We seem to have brought the cold from Estes Park back to Littleton with us because right now the wind is howling and the rain is pouring. Soon we'll be playing and skiing in the snow!


P.S. Thanks Brittany and Jordan for your comments. I'm glad yall are enjoying the story! Jordan-you should totally write about our college years...at least the highlights (i.e. prank wars with house across the street!) Part 2 should hopefully be coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment