After a few hours of down time after getting our nails done, we changed into our rehearsal attire and headed to the church. We said hello to all the family and friends that had just arrived for this occasion.
After everyone was assembled, the wedding planner announced that it was time to get started. She lined us all up at the front and we went through the ceremony. I got nervous that I would not remember when to face Philip and when to face our officiant and when to give my flowers to Renee and when to go light the unity candle. It all sounded so complicated at the time. After we went through the ceremony once, we went to the back of the church and practiced the entrance. It wasn't until I was standing with my dad at the back of my church waiting for our turn to walk in that I started getting nervous. All the sudden I realized that I was getting married tomorrow!! He walked me down the aisle and I teared up just a bit.
We breezed through the ceremony one more time and then we were ready to go eat! The rehearsal dinner was at Christopher's World Grill. I had always wanted to eat there in college and now I was finally getting the chance! We all arrived and headed to our own private room and found our seats.
We all ate a delicious meal and then enjoyed a slideshow of Philip and I. After the slideshow, toasts and memories were shared. Philip and I presented our gifts to our parents and visited with the guests.
We took a few pictures afterwards and then headed our own separate ways. Philip and I shared one last hug before saying goodbye until the wedding.





No comments:
Post a Comment