Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Crescent Roll Apple Dumplings

Yesterday I decided to try a new recipe. Fall weather always puts me in a baking mood! If I keep cooking and baking like this, Philip and I will have to hit the gym a bit more! I found this recipe on Pinterest. I have quickly become a HUGE fan of Pinterest. It is a website that provides a way for you to organize all the different ideas/recipes/inspirations you find online. Before Pinterest, I would often come across recipe ideas, DIY projects, and decorating ideas that I wanted to try, but I would forget about then because I didn't have a way to organize them all. Pinterest now provides that organization for me!

This particular recipe is for crescent roll apple dumplings. They were super easy and tasted great! Here is a link to the blog where the recipe originally came from!

Crescent Roll Apple Dumplings


2 comments:

  1. These sound and look great! Maybe I'll try them since I am in the Fall mood myself. Love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had these at a bed and breakfast on our first anniversary and loved them so much we asked for the recipe! They are now a staple in our house and always impress overnight guests! Now you are making this preggo hungry for some - yum yum! :) I'm so happy for you and Philip - you are such a cute couple! Love hearing about that first year of marriage - ah, it takes me back... :)

    ReplyDelete