Friday, September 9, 2011

A funny moment captured...

This past summer when my best friend Becca came to visit we made a trip to Rocky Mountain National Park and went up Trail Ridge Road to the top. We stopped to take some pictures near the snow since Becca is not used to seeing snow! Here is a funny series of pictures from Philip and I posing by the snow.

It started out as a totally innocent picture. Can you see the mischievous look in my eyes? (Oh and the snow in my right hand?)

Look at him posing so sweetly...with no idea he is about to be hit with a palm full of snow. 

Clearly I thought it was hilarious. 

Still laughing at him... 

I'm feeling a little guilty...but still laughing. 

He was a great sport. 

I had to make sure his face was ok... 

Then I thought if I cutely buried my face in his chest he couldn't be mad. 

It totally worked. 

We ended with a great picture. Does his face look cold?

No comments:

Post a Comment