Monday, November 1, 2010

I Saw God Today: Days 3,4 and 5

I spent the weekend in my hometown of East Bernard, TX to celebrate my cousin Daniel and his bride Teresa's wedding...so I'm sorry for the delayed postings. I'll go ahead and just summarize how I saw God this past weekend.

1. I saw God glorified and honored in the marriage of Daniel and Teresa. It was a beautiful picture of God and his bride, the church.
2. I saw God as the families of Daniel and Teresa worked together to bless them by giving them a beautiful wedding and reception.
3. I saw God in my home church in both new and familiar faces. I always feel so welcomed when I go back home to the church I grew up in. People I don't even know ask me how I am doing in Colorado. This is just one of the blessings of growing up in such a small church.
4. I saw how God worked in the lives of professional counselors as I read "Integrating Faith and Psychology" on the plane there and back.
5. Today I saw God in my boyfriend Philip as he calmed me and listened to all my worries, while bringing me back down to earth. He is good at that :)
6. I currently see God as I get ready to snuggle up in my warm bed. Even the most basic pleasures are his provision.

No comments:

Post a Comment