I got so excited to publish my last post about the proposal that I left out what Philip and I both believe and know to be the most important part of our story...God. We both firmly believe that God brought us together in His perfect timing. We want to give Him all the glory for our relationship. We both believe that we can do ministry better together than apart. We strive to keep God at the center of our relationship, though we must admit that oftentimes we fail at that. We believe that our love for each other is just a glimpse of the love that God has for us...and you.
So...I thought I'd just give God a little shoutout and say "Thanks! Philip is awesome and thanks for bringing us together." :)
Also...if anyone has any wedding planning tips I would welcome the free advice! We will be getting married in College Station, TX most likely on July 9. I'll be planning the wedding from Denver so that should make this interesting!
I really enjoyed reading your story :) Sounds like you guys are great for each other!! I planned a wedding long distance...not as long as Colorado to Texas but still far enough where I could not go back very often. I would book your place ASAP and order a dress! When you decide on a florist, cake place, and photographer make your appointments all in one day when you will be home! That worked really well for me and details can be discussed over the phone and through email. Just book all those things right away and everything will fall into place!! Good luck!!! So happy for you :)
ReplyDeleteHeather Brenton aka HeeHaw (as you know me!!)