First of all, thanks to those of you who commented on my last post or on my facebook post about ideas. It is ironic that the same day I wrote that post I thought of like 3 or 4 different things I wanted to write about. Here is one of them!
Philip started a new job at Lowes a couple of weeks ago. He works in the tools and hardware department and he LOVES it. He calls me on his way home each day and tells me fun stories of how he was able to help people figure stuff out about what they need to buy. Yesterday he called and told me like a 10 minute story about how he helped this man pick out locks and key them and everything. He was so excited about it. It was cute.
Anyways, he walks and stands a lot on this job. About a week ago he mentioned that he wished he had a way of tracking how much he walked on the job each day. He jokingly said he was going to buy a step counter (pedometer) and use it at work. I kind of laughed and secretly thought how dorky he was and how that made me love him even more.
Well a few days ago he told me that he bought one. He was SUPER excited about it. It clips onto his belt so he can cover it with his shirt so nobody can see it and make fun of it...except me. Well, I was quite surprised by the number of steps he walked at work that day. When he showed me the pedometer it read 20,804 steps which translated to around 8 miles!
He was so excited about it and kept saying "can you believe it?" That is his new favorite phrase by the way. Yesterday at work he discovered that another employee used one too. They had a bonding moment :) I have the most adorable fiancé ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment