What I would really love is to hear any ideas you have about what you would like me to write about. Is there anything any of you are just dying to know about my life? I don't find my life all that exciting, but maybe that is just because it is mine. Maybe to someone else some of the things I do are really exciting!
I also know that a lot of you read my blog but never comment or follow me. Thats fine, but I would love to know who you are so I can read your blog if you've got one! For those of you who don't know...I can track my blog's statistics...but don't worry because it doesn't tell me who you are. So for those of you who read my blog but are too embarrassed to admit it, you are safe!
Please comment and let me know of any great ideas you'd like to share with me...whether it be a series of posts about something or just a single topic. Thanks!
1. favorite childhood memories that include me..haha
ReplyDelete2. the best parts of living in Colorado
3. what you miss about Tex