Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello 2011.

About a week ago I remembered my blog and decided I needed to write again! I even wrote it down on a sticky note to remind me. Yes, I am one of those people. Well I finally am doing it! I haven't written since before Christmas, so I'll catch yall up on what went on.

Philip and I drove from Denver to Denton and spent about 2 days with his family. Our families then met for the first time in College Station, where the wedding will be. They liked each other! (We knew they would.) Philip and I picked out wedding cake and a DJ while we were there and then drove on to East Bernard to spend some time with my family. After about 3 days Philip left to go spend Christmas with his family back in Denton. He came back to Denver before New Years to get back to work. I came back on the 2nd. I am so glad to say that we will never have to spend another Christmas or New Years apart! 

I started work again right away and have been trying to take advantage of the time before school starts again to get a bunch of wedding planning out of the way. I start my internship next week. I am excited to finally be doing some counseling again, but worried about how I am going to keep everything I have on my plate balanced. Yesterday was a bit of an overwhelming day for me, but I was able to keep myself from going in a downward spiral with worrying like I normally do. These last 2 semesters will require alot of discipline and time management...and prayer. I'm just glad I can see the light at then end of the tunnel.

On another note...here are a few of our engagement pictures. Jackie Nuxoll of Selah Photography took them. She is so talented and we were so glad she was able to do this for us. 






No comments:

Post a Comment